Numbers are important in life. Phone numbers, social security, credit card, you get the point. So forget your high school lunch pin, and pull out your phone or piece of notebook paper and take down these numbers.
1) PawPrint: This is essential. Memorize this. If you’re ever in a group project, most people won’t pass out phone numbers, so instead they throw around their PawPrint for email.
2) Student Number: If you’re an incoming freshman, chances are you have not remembered this extravagant number, but you better learn quickly. You need this number for buying things at the Mizzou Store, tickets, books, and even when first checking into your dorm room. Think of this as your new lunch pin number, it’s vital if you want to survive.
3) Social Security: If you plan on getting a job in college you will need to know if not have your social security card with you.
4) STRIPES: Your summer welcome leader probably had you put this into your phone during your visit, but here it is again. (573)-442-9672. Call this number if you need a ride home from 10pm-3am / Thursday-Saturday. It’s not just for kids looking to get home after getting drunk.
5) Front Desk of your Res Hall: Things will get rowdy, especially in your lobby if your living in a dorm this year. If it’s midnight on a Tuesday and people are screaming at the top of their lungs, call the front desk and whoever is on call will take care of the hooligans. It’s anonymous and will save you a headache. Ask for the number when you move in.